« Are Leaders Destined to Disappoint? |
Leading Blog Main Page
| Build Your Leadership Library »
LeadershipNow 140: February 2010 Compilation
Here are a selection of tweets
from February 2010:
- @dablervision: Overcoming Charisma. Very thoughtful http://bit.ly/d4OCnI
- Start your morning with this happy ditty! via @scotthulme: Pretty much my new favorite song of all time. http://bit.ly/9nknrH
- @LeadCap Prof. Sternberg is one of the most intelligent people that I have ever spoken to. Read it to believe it. http://www.hurl.ws/bzpo
- FT: The kids are alright but they need help http://bit.ly/cmVltI
- Scott Eblin: What It Takes to Build Leaders http://bit.ly/apFzvS
- You need to be constantly learning. Spend 15% of your time learning about fields adjacent to yours. ~Ian Pearson, Futurizon
- @michaelaroberto: Do scientists and scholars peak at an early age? http://bit.ly/aBsMD5
- @hulmevision: The subject of more than 100,000 books, Bonaparte’s story still fascinates two centuries later http://bit.ly/ayZWg
- Norm Smallwood: Leadership Development Secrets of Top Companies http://ow.ly/18XAW
- Happy Chinese New Year! Can you believe it's already Year Of The Tiger? I'm still writing Year Of The Monkey on my checks.
- Valuable read: The problem with trying to "identify" leaders by @mikemyatt > http://bit.ly/brSrBX
- John Baldoni: Learn to Ask Better Questions at HBR http://ow.ly/18ih9
- @rosasay: Working w/this self-leadership thought the past few days, and it's helping me be so much more productive: http://ow.ly/17W1y
- @scottmckain: What the Kevin Smith vs. Southwest Airlines feud means to YOUR business & how you treat customers: http://budurl.com/wnks
- John Quincy Adams on How to deal with controversy http://ow.ly/17UAV
- Do you know someone who irritates/frustrates/mystifies you? Can you see something of yourself in this person?
- Good> @judyrees: What happened to the parrot? http://bit.ly/9R7fby Asking the right questions.
- @TimElmore: My latest blog post is up. Today's post is on "The 3 Rs of Leadership." http://bit.ly/bQzWx4
- @mjasmus Listening, Part I: It's Highly Underrated. http://ow.ly/17tW0
- We go further if we demonstrate we are more concerned about helping the people we lead, than we are in protecting ourselves.
- The Power of Saying "We Blew It" http://ow.ly/16Wh2
- @HarvardBiz: "Undercover Boss" and the Missing Information Loop http://s.hbr.org/d4gIIT
- FT: The Value of Falling into the Parent Trap http://ow.ly/15X47 Having a family can help make you a more humane boss.
- Power is something given to a leader by others, but it must be redistributed by leaders to make others feel connected and grow.
- @tom_peters: When confronting the unexpected, resilience and character are the two principal tools that must be in our kit.
- @KateNasser: Quicker Way to Learn & Use Personality Type Info for Success at Work http://bit.ly/bNKkrS "Love the differences"
- @RosabethKanter: Toyota woes,Winning Streak ends, leadership lessons. http://bit.ly/c3FNJT "Erosion begins by removing a discipline."
- You don’t align people & strategy as an exercise in organizational development. It's about relevance. from Never By Chance http://ow.ly/14HXI
- Can't argue with this: RT @artpetty: When Will You Choose to Be Successful? An Irreverent Look at Personal Motivation http://bit.ly/dbGNt0
- Mike Henry Sr: Three Promises of Character-Based Leadership http://bit.ly/bD1uK8
- @rosasay: Public Education Woes http://ow.ly/12RKZ Money helps, but doesn’t solve student apathy, teaching complacency or mediocrity ...
- @DebbieLaskeyMBA: Blog Post: Top 10 Leadership Blogs. http://bit.ly/dCoyKY >Thanks Debbie. I appreciate the mention.
- FT View from the Top Interview: Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo http://ow.ly/12I44
See more on Twitter
Posted by Michael McKinney at 08:06 AM
| Comments (2)
| TrackBacks (0) | LeadershipNow 140
TrackBack URL for this entry: