Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed!
Nine Minutes on Monday: The Quick and Easy Way to Go From Manager to Leader
LS Price: $17.00
You Save: $8.00 (32%)
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.
Format: Hardcover, 256pp.
Pub. Date: September 28, 2012
Average Customer Review:
Order This Book!|
Secure Order Guarantee
Item No: 9780071801980
Description and Reviews
From The Publisher:
Nine Minutes on Monday is a book to help transform your leadership in just minutes a week. By helping you focus on the few things that drive motivation and engagement, Nine Minutes on Monday brings simplicity to leadership.
In today’s environment it’s easy to become task focused, leaving work teams that are over-managed, under-led, and operating below their true potential. Nine Minutes on Monday combines proven engagement drivers and principles of human motivation into a simple system of execution. No matter how busy you are, Nine Minutes on Monday will ensure your staff are motivated, inspired, and equipped to bring their best to work each day.
In it you will learn:
- How to use the simple 9-minute template to keep your leadership priorities in front of you no matter how busy you are so your people are never without their leader
- How to implement the top engagement drivers and identify which ones you need to focus on the most to create a motivated and high performance team
- Increase motivation with the three simple questions that will connect purpose to pay by creating a clear line of sight between what employees do and how it affects the organization
- A four-step formula for giving feedback that takes the stress out of addressing sub-par performance and drives complacency from the workplace
- How to use the Recognition Codes to reward and recognize your employees so they feel valued, appreciated, and inspired.
- How to apply the top drivers of engagement with employees who are telecommuting
- Watch your employees performance and confidence soar with this simple coaching model you can use to develop your staff on a limited time budget
- The one activity that takes only 10-minutes a week that is a proven engagement driver which most managers neglect
- The four emotional bonds you want to make with every new hire during their first 30 days that will get them up to speed quickly and literally cement them to your organization
Send us your favorite quotes or passages from this book.
About the Author
James Robbins is a rare mix of management consultant, adventurer and motivational speaker. He has been teaching leadership and peak performance for the last 12 years. After leading non-profit organizations across North America, James founded The Robbins Group in 2003 to help organizations increase their productivity and lower their employee turnover. James is also creator of Help Me Lead TV, a weekly web-show for managers, and has given over 1,000 presentations in the last 10 years.
Table of Contents
Write your own online review.
Find Items On Similar Subjects
Book on Leadership